Monday 22 November 2010

Excuse the dust....



Hello,

お久しぶりねえええ!!!  I have no excuse, other than being sick;  but there should have been a post here somewhere that i could have put up.  Anyway  a few updates, School is going nice I technically have another month but i am going to skip out early and start the last leg of my travels here soon.   I have a west coast swing planned for this week. Dec 7, around after my test I have trip to Korea to look around a bit. When i return I move to Sapporo,  a city in the northern island of Japan. Close to Russia,  so i will be freezing a bit but I will see if i can get some snow boarding in.  Feel free to donate some money to the cause if you so wish.   My money is indeed dissappearing.. bar hoping especially is not prodcutive but you do what you need to for entertainment.

I'll drop a few random pictures here and maybe today or tommorow another post...scratch that.. blogger is having a few issue and wont upload my pics... so i will try again in few hours....

Just set up flicker account....


Shinjuku

shinjuku

IMG_1383

No comments:

Post a Comment