Friday 15 October 2010

Short skirt, Stockings, and High heels.... No Excuses!

I imagine the initial conversation goes like this. "now nami-chan, I will pass down the technique of how to catch the eyes and hearts of men.  From generation to generation, way back from the 1970's when the 'hot pants' and 'thigh high' socks was created,  we discovered if we combine those with loud high heels we can enrapture men in our beauty."   

I don't pretend to know how it came to be like this.  But all you will see is short skirts/hot pants, stockings and high heels in this country.  Age whenever - 30  and it is a bit of a contrast from America. In America its top centered sexuality.  I don't particular care for this as I am not focused on that part of the body (more of white guy thing) but that's the western doctrine. It's bit interesting because there is no variety, its always 2 of the 3 if not all three. And 90% of the time is black stockings. And 100% of the time its a grating audible noise from every, single, stupid, step of the lady in her high heels.

In comparison to western fashion,  it is amazing how i can count on one hand the short sleeve shirts and deep v's  worn by a Japanese women. They will wear nothing waist down, but a fur coat on top, or a see through shirt over like 2 other blouses or something. I don't know what the name of women clothing items. Rather quizzical to me, i know for obvious reasons why there is a compensation for that area, but skin is skin to a man. It's not a plus or minus, and some men actually look for the quality of character rather than looks alone, Shocking but true.

I also don't pretend to not look and enjoy certain specimens.  But as a whole after a month i am rather bored. By far i am not a fan nor do I know a thing about fashion... but the singularity of it all is probably a juxtaposition of the Japanese culture in it self.  Sure a few will venture away, but for the most part all try to find a small variation of the norm. Its a social commentary on its own i believe. I will leave that for a much smarter person then I obviously.

I would love to post pictures here but that would require a sort of clandestine photo escapade and I to be honest am not that perverted.  I do believe I may pick this topic up on another occasion.. possibly.  Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment