Monday 4 October 2010

Name Change

I thought up a slightly more fitting name. Considering Most of my time will be in Japan. Still not 100% happy. But for now I will keep it. I wanted to avoid using Gaijin, but indeed, when you enter japan as non-native.  You are 'Gaijin'.  So i will go with it.

Today I had my first class.  It started out a silly day, I confused my start days.  It was a stupid mistake on my part.  I was told to come 月曜日 (Monday)  but somehow i confused it with Wednesday and only because i was motivated to go to school to buy some books did i arrive by dumb luck on the proper day.  Real stupidity on my part.  Not a good start. 

My school is in Yokohama, and at the moment I am more in Tokyo area. So school is about an hour away.  So I really was debating whether I should go all the way to Yokohama just to buy a book and come back.  However I had a nagging feeling i should go and get it over with and maybe do some studying(which I should probably do now).

My school is a normal Japanese college but with a foreign student program. So I get to be in a school with normal college students.  Not in the same class.  Close enough I suppose.  I have only met a few people in my own class.  Mostly Chinese, and other than Japanese, all you hear is Chinese spoken in the class. 

At a later date I will move into the college dorm. More on that at later, maybe.

Now i will go to dinner so,  I will end this here. Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment