Thursday 21 October 2010

Blog update aswell, new posts and etc...

Less than 5 minutes ago posted a new post on my housing and the Japanese 'manison'.

Still have not worked the kinks out of my culture differences post, just not happy with it yet.  However I also am working on 3 other posts as well, one on my American iPhone which i can't get wifi with so i am not sure how i will post it >_<.

Topics range from the feelings I have of going to school with all Chinese,  festivals and few places I have been too lately and one dedicated to my trip to Mt.Fuji and Fuji named theme park today.  Seeing as i don't receive much in the way of feedback as of yet i am not sure which one to put on top priority.  That is something i will try to improve on as I improve this blog in future weeks.

So I hope you will look forward to future posts as i look forward to writing them.

3 comments:

  1. I finally had the time to read all your posts. I enjoy them. Keep writing. Soon this will be me in March.

    ReplyDelete
  2. study hard... Knowing the language will be to your benefit..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yess, I'm taking a class now at Tenri. It's helping me fill in the gaps of my self study since January. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. How's your Japanese coming along?

    ReplyDelete