Friday 3 December 2010

Back to our regualry Scheduled Programming....

I'm back 'home' In Yokohama now,  I have  to do the tallying of all the tickets  I have but I am sure i spent at least 20-24 hours on the bullet train last 7 days going place to place.  I will try to create at least 2 mostly worded posts  before i go to Korea on Tuesday.  My experiences on the Bullet trains and the Capsule Hotels i stayed at in Osaka and Sendai.  

Once in Korea (for 10 days 9 nights)  I make no promises of a posting schedule. I will be in a hostel  and i should have Internet but I am bad with sitting in front of the PC when I know there is stuff to do, people to meet, and pretty women around.

So enjoy the stories as they come...



P.s.
I have  a nationalized Japanese test on Sunday Dec 5, to gauge my ability.   I am not that confident but it will not kill me if I fail; so I am just going to go in a do my best  and work towards next year.   Wish me luck....

1 comment:

  1. You'll do great on the test Jason. You have prepared for it and that is 99% of all you need to do.
    Luck is not needed.....
    God Bless you on your travels to Korea.

    ReplyDelete